Last Updated: August 2023
Personal Information We Collect When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, such as your web browser, IP address, time zone, and cookies installed on your device. Additionally, we gather information about the web pages or products you view, the websites or search terms that referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. This automatically-collected information is referred to as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information through the following technologies:
- Cookies: These are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log Files: These track actions occurring on the Site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web Beacons, Tags, and Pixels: These are electronic files used to record information about your browsing behavior on the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make one through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. This information is referred to as "Order Information."
How We Use Your Personal Information We use the Order Information we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site, which includes processing your payment information, arranging shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations. Additionally, we use the Order Information to:
- Communicate with you regarding your order and any related inquiries.
- Screen orders for potential risk or fraud to protect our customers and our business.
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services if it aligns with your preferences.
We use the Device Information we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, improve and optimize our Site, generate analytics about customer browsing and interaction with the Site, and assess the success of marketing and advertising campaigns.
Moreover, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information, or to protect our rights.
Behavioral Advertising As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. To understand how targeted advertising works and to opt-out, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising for specific platforms through the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track Please note that we do not change our Site's data collection and use practices when we detect a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Your Rights (For European Residents) If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request corrections, updates, or deletions of your personal information. To exercise this right or for any privacy-related inquiries, please contact us using the information below.
We process your information as necessary to fulfill contracts we might have with you (e.g., processing your order) or to pursue our legitimate business interests as listed above. Please be aware that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Data Retention We will retain your Order Information for our records when you place an order through the Site unless you request its deletion.
Minors The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you wish to make a complaint, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.